Yorkie Poo Dogs and Puppies
Hello and welcome to MyYorkiePoo.com where you will find information about Yorkie Poo dogs.
You will find information and Yorkie Poo pictures about this wonderful dog. Please browse through our Yorkie Poo Friends Pictures where you can see all the different types of Yorkie Poo pictures. This is an online community where Yorkiepoo parents alike can come and share pictures and information with other Yorkie Poo parents.
What is a Yorkie Poo Dog?
A Yorkie Poo is a mixed breed between a Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie) and a small Poodle. What you get is a great small dog with the wonderful traits of two great dogs.
The Yorkie Poo could be one of the best small dogs to get. They have a wonderful personality which includes:
- Protective and friendly dogs.
- You are their world, they are happiest sitting on your lap or laying next to you.
- Loves to play but yet loves to be calm, good mix of both.
- Enough spunk to exercise with you (running).
- Yorkiepoos are very smart dogs.
- Poodles are one of the most intelligent dogs.
Yorkie Poo physical characteristics:
- Small, about 6 to 12 pounds.
- Doesn't shed much and hair is usually short and not noticeable.
- Strong, able to exercise with you (running for example).
- Cute as can be.
- Great for apartments and as an indoor dog.
Enjoy Our Yorkie Poo Dog Website
Have fun browsing our web site about Yorkie Poo dogs. We got started with this site in 2003 when we adopted two Yorkie Poo puppies. They are wonderful mixed breed dogs and are becoming more and more popular all the time as people recognize what great dogs they are.